It is our honour to invite you to participate in the First Eurasian Regional Economic Forum (EREF) on the theme: “Eurasian Economic Union: new opportunities for the cooperation and consolidation of business communities” to be held in Yerevan, Armenia on 5-8th October 2016.
The Forum is arranged by the World Armenian Congress, the Union of Armenians of Russia under the support of the Eurasian Economic Commission, the Business Council of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
The key mission of the Forum is to facilitate the bilateral and multifaceted cooperation between the business communities of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU), the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), BRICS, Shangchai Cooperation Organisation (SCO), the European Union and others by creating a permanent communication and discussion platform.
The forum will involve the representatives of the state and private companies, including small and medium enterprise representatives, investors, backers, financial institutions, state officials, analysts, scientists and experts, and community leaders.
The forum will be attended at top level by representatives of the governmental and business circles of the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU), in particular Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia. Businessmen from China, the South Korea, India, Iran, Georgia as well as from the member-states of the European Union such as France, Great Britain, Germany, Italy and the United States, Canada, Brazil, Argentina and other countries are invited as well.
The venue of the Forum is the hotel complex Multi Grand Hotel (5*, address: Yerevan-Abovyan Highway N5, www.multigrandhotel.com)
The Programme of the Forum is to be confirmed. The Program will be presented on the website of the Forum: http://armcongress.am/main/page/forum. Two plenary sessions, panel discussions and roundtables are expected to be conducted on the following main issues:
- Eurasian Economic Union: new opportunities for the bilateral and multifaceted business cooperation
- Customs tariff and nontariff regulation and protection of the internal market under the development of attractable business environment among the EEU member countries
- Technical adjustment, sanitary, phytosanitary and veterinary measures under the creation of the business environment amidst the EEU member countries
- “Silk Road” – transport junctions
- Energy and the integration of the energy market
- High-tech and innovative technologies
- Armenia – strategy of development and innovative opportunities
- Armenia– agricultural paradise
The information on the Forum is presented on the website of the Eurasian Regional Economic Forum: http://armcongress.am/main/page/forum
Please, see the Application Form attached. The deadline for the submission of the Application Form is 1st September 2016.
Ambassador of Goodwill of UNESCO,
Chairman of the Eurasian Regional Economic Forum